Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YOUR KINGDOM CONNECTION For SUPERNATURAL COMFORT

Something good is coming your way this moment. Be smart to catch it. Elijah told Elisa if you see me when I go it would be yours. If you shall see, which speaks of attention. So the key to your breakthrough this moment is your undivided attention. If you shall see, you shall see this moment in Jesus name.
God spoke to Abraham; as far as you can see it is given unto you and your seed. Your prosperity, your success, your comfort and so on, is determined by how far you can see. He asked Jeremiah “what seeth thou”? And he answered, “I see an almond tree”. Then he said, “thou have seen well. I will hasten my world to perform it”. You shall see well this moment in Jesus name. Give your undivided attention. Make sure you see, see far and see well and there shall be a performance to you in Jesus name
God’s supernatural comfort is available unto you this moment. To enjoy all-round comfort you must access it. Certain truth shall be delivered unto you this moment that will help you to access your God given supernatural comfort. Follow me now.

Matt 6:24-34. *Vs. 31-34 to be precise. Vs 33: seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you.
Another version says: but seek (aim at and strike after) first of all his kingdom and his righteousness (his way of doing and being right) and then all these things taken together will be given you besides
Another says: instead be concern above everything else with the kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these things.

Know this, for you to collect you must connect. Without connection there will be no collection. It is your kingdom connection that determines your supernatural flow of comfort.
Your salvation is your principal kingdom collector for al-round supernatural comfort. You must be born-again to see and enter the kingdom of God.
If you are not born again, all you simply need to do is to pray this prayer: Father God in heaven I come to you in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. I genuinely repent of sin as a sinner. Cleanse me with the blood of Jesus Christ. Remit my sins and forgive me.
I believe that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord. According to your word, I believe I am now righteous, I believe I am now saved. In Jesus name, Amen! Devil, I am delivered from you, and your powers of darkness. I am now translated into the kingdom of light in Christ Jesus. Thank you Father for saving me in Jesus name, AMEN!
But that’s not enough; you must go further and access the kingdom supernatural comfort, i.e. the supernatural well being through kingdom mindedness. You must become a kingdom seeker. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God…” The word SEEK means to HUNT EAGERLY. That means you are to hunt eagerly the kingdom of God.
Kingdom seeking is outstanding conqueror over worry and anxiety. Worry is a terrible sin. It is destructive and deadly. It is a health destroyer. It is the custodian of sickness, diseases and poverty. It is a terrible monster. It is an enemy of faith. It must be destroyed in your life by kingdom seeking. Become kingdom seeking minded. Matt. 6:24-25
When worry and anxiety is dominant in your life, it is prove that you are not a kingdom seeker, because kingdom seekers are custodians of rest and peace. Is 26:3
Know this, you can’t escape worry if you are a comfort seeker and not a kingdom seeker. Vs. 31-32 Kingdom seekers procure comfort while comfort seekers procure worry and worry has only destruction to offer. Vs 32, seek ye first the kingdom of God. Some are seeking the kingdom God but they are not seeking it first. There is a big difference between seeking the kingdom of God and seeking the kingdom of God first
Let me show you how to do it. Solomon was an example of a man who sorts the kingdom of God first. He was a tireless giver to God’s work. He was a tireless builder of God’s work.
1ki 3: 1-14
1). LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART. 2). BE A SACRIFICIAL GIVER. 3). BE A KINGDOM BUILDER. 4). GET RID OF WORRY. 5). BE STRONG IN FAITH. 6). SERVE GOD. WALK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. And all comfort shall be added unto you.

See you at the top
Rev. Ham Ola.
Ham Ola Ministries Int’l

No comments:

Post a Comment